ទំនួលខុសត្រូវ/Main Responsibilities :
- Plan, direct, and oversee multiple projects concurrently from conception to completion in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Study contracts, specifications, and drawings; review client’s requirements against company capacity and policy; ensure contract obligations
- Set Work Schedule based on client’s Master Schedule and actual site conditions; review work progress on weekly basis and ensure on schedule
- Set Project Budget; constantly monitor and control total expenses within budget
- Set Material Schedule; constantly monitor and control material consumptions, handling at site, etc. to minimize wastage.
- Ensure safety and security rules are strictly followed, site environments are tidy, tools and equipment are in good condition, and material storages are safe and appropriate.
- Adhere to Quality Standards; conduct quality assurance regularly; ensure proper construction tech-niques are implemented at all times
- Review manpower requirements; hire full/part time engineers, subcontractors, foreman, etc.; negoti-ate terms and conditions; prepare agreement accordingly
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks; resolve unexpected problems, emergencies, and any project dis-ruptions
- Ensure proper documentation and good engineering practices; ensure precise and timely submission of all deliverables e.g. Progress Status, Material Consumption, Expenditure, etc.
- Ensure precise and timely submission of Payment Claims to clients
- Review Request for Changes; negotiate new terms, costs, etc.; issue Variation/Change Order
- Maintain good communication and conduct/attend meetings with clients, subcontractors, and subor-dinates; cooperate with Architects, Consultants, Interior Designers, Engineers, etc.
- Provide technical supports; lead, coach, and set KPI for subordinates; assess and improve subordi-nates’ performance, knowledge & skills, morale, etc.
- Establish business network with relevant individual and/or organizations to explore new business op-portunities; gather market insights pertaining to competitors, upcoming projects, etc.; tender for sub-contract projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience in construction management of residential, commercial, and indus-trial building
- Good command of English and Khmer, fluency in Chinese is an advantage. Able to interact at all levels from C-Suite to professionals and general workers
- Advanced knowledge in construction management, methods and technologies, relevant rules and reg-ulations, quality standards; understanding all facets of the construction process; resilient and excellent problem-solving skills, competence in conflict and crisis management
- Highest level of integrity, dynamic personality, maturity, exceptional leadership and management skills, sound commercial awareness and entrepreneurship
Phone : (+855) 010 484 535 / (+855) 092 484 535
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.gcs.com.kh