- To support the HRD to achieve the HR & Development team’s strategic objectives, as set out in the HR Strategic Action Plan by acting as the HR lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities
- Responsibilities for the HR Case List, ensuring that the HR Business Partners are well supported to deal with all employee relations cases, in accordance with Policy and best practice and for producing a regular Case List activity report for the HRD to take to meetings.
- Responsibilities with the HR to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up to date employment law and best practice
- Responsibilities with the HRD, for reviewing staff awards processes and to design an effective staff award system which recognizes excellent performance.
- To support the effective delivery of a higher performing HR service, through the further development of the HR Business Partners, ensuring that the high standards within the team are developed and maintained.
- Compliance with health and safety policy and procedures and risk assessments
- Ensure the recruitment process to be smoothly and on time.
- Other tasks as per assigned
- Bachelor Degree of Administration or Management
- At least 3 years of experiences in HR Fields
- Knowledge in Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relationship
- Knowledge in Labor Law , 5S & Safety
- Willing to growth and good in Communication
- Well organized and managed